[nabs-l] Pacmate no battery present message

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Mon Dec 23 02:21:16 UTC 2013

Hi Amanda.
Sorry for the typos
Another thing I forgot your PACmate will act like it had a normal reset when it is charged
Because it is likely it is just dead charge it and at some point it will turn on and reset.
It will eventually tell you it had a very low percent like 2 or 3.
How old is this PACmate?
Have you ever had to replace the ac adapter?
If nothing works with charges and resets that might be the next step.
I would call Freedom Scientific and see what they think.
That is highly unlikely. A charge and a recent is usually all it takes.
Best,
Bridget

Sent from my iPad