[nabs-l] Braille Music

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at inbox.com
Tue Dec 24 18:08:05 UTC 2013

BS"D

Terri,

I use Braille both in the Roman and Hebrew Braille codes, and I have no problems to separate them. When I learnt the Hebrew Braille code some years ago, I told myself that it was Another language. I Think you need to tell yourself when you're Learning that it isn't the Roman Braille code you're working with right now, your head needs to understand it and it's only you who can tell it that. Good luck!

Lesholem,
Leye-Shprintse Öberg
Stockholm, Sweden

"Shemah Yisroel, Hashem Elokeinu, Hashem Echad."
- Devarim 6:4

E-mail: leyeshprintse at inbox.com
Blog: http://leyeshprintse.com

Sent from Inbox.com.

GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails