[nabs-l] When NFB philosophy doesn't seem to work... advice?

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 14:30:01 UTC 2013

Hahaha, I hate pointless messages about as much as you do, but in my
relatively short return to the NABS list, the message below was the most
hilarious one so far. I'm really trying not to make this a waste of your
time to read, especially in light of the serious topic, but nothing I could
write could top the carefree writing below. It made a Republican grin, and
that's saying something. A bit bold, but there are nuggets of wisdom in
Ian's colorful contribution.