[nabs-l] Note taking

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 02:26:00 UTC 2013

You could also use an Olympus recorder to capture a clear recording.
Smartphones are great but not necessarily equipped with the best
microphones. Then I think, though you'd have to check me on this, you could
use something like Dragon to convert the audio to text. It's an expensive
suggestion, but I don't think you'll find an app to do exactly what you're
looking for. If there is such a thing, by all means let us in on it.

Joe

--
Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Visit my blog: