[nabs-l] Braille Reading Speed

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 31 18:38:50 UTC 2013

Dear Maria:

     I do not know how to sew, but some of the others on the list who are experts in that area will hopefully chime in. I hope you
can go to Louisiana Center for the Blind. Contact the State President of the National Federation of the Blind in your home state of
Georgia, and the Louisiana Center and they will help you advocate for yourself and walk you through the process so that you can go
to the center of your choice. Under Federal Law, you should be able to go to the center of your choice. It will be a matter of
writing a letter to your rehabilitation agency and stating that you want training in specific things that the Louisiana Center has,
but your state training does not provide.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox