[nabs-l] New on the list

josh gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:31:25 UTC 2013

Hi Shelby,
  First off, welcome to the list. Second, for audiobooks, in my
opinion it is your personal preference, what might work well for you
might not work well for others, and vise versa. I have  a braillenote
apex which I hook up to my phone and use with it, you can do that with
your mac too, if you want help with that feel free to write me offlist
at joshkart12 at gmail.com. Finally, I have a... for lack of better
phrasing, human notetaker, which has proved invaluable for me since my
professors tend to put a lot of content up on the boards and such, and
since I'm totally blind myself, I can't see it. But I think that,
again, this is personal preference.
  I hope this is enough to get you started, and again welcome to the list.
Best,
Josh

Sent from my iPhone