[nabs-l] Can't believe this about braille

Lavonya Gardner hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 16:21:19 UTC 2013

was only very resentley  that the disability building that I live in, got brailled elevators. I had to do a lot of talking to the main office. I was in their office almost everyday, I even called the NFB to help me. I have some vission, but it is very unreliable, in reading numbers or any print on sertin backrounds. And we have a few blind people who r total. So I wanted things to be easier, for them, and or new blind tenants, and or blind visiters.

NOTHING ABOUT US, WITHOUT US. AUTISTICS RULE