[nabs-l] Can't believe this about braille

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Feb 3 12:36:14 UTC 2013

Good morning, Chris, and ALL,

An understanding of print letters I'm sure, has
its origins in my having this puzzle as a kid,
made of wood,  with letters.  I would put
the  puzzle together, constantly. This early
exercise surely fostered an understanding of the
shapes of letters. I don't hand write however, or at least legibly.
Car:
>Do you mean braille signs or print signs? If you're talking about
>reading print signs, I know some blind people who can do it, but I
>have never been able to figure it out. Maybe I just need to learn the
>shapes of the print letters
 Never thought it mattered to me, but