[nabs-l] Can't believe this about braille

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 16:17:00 UTC 2013

Chris,
The more and more I've traveled to new places, I've realized that reading tactile print letters Is very useful, though not strictly necessary skill. You can get by without it, as I have done, but it sure helps.
Jedi,
I know this might sound silly, but I have a much easier time with raised print than I do with engrave print. Unfortunately, I see engraved print just as much, if not more, than raised print. Do you have any practical suggestions for me other than simple practice?
Best,
Kirt

Sent from my iPhone