[nabs-l] Extended Time

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:47:22 UTC 2013

Ashley,
I understand, I've seen it exactly the way you are talking about before. And, honestly, figuring it out never slowed me down more than like five or 10 seconds. There are a couple ways Josquin read it, depending on the quiz, but, honestly, once I listen to the four answers, or financers, or whatever, it's not that hard to remember which one goes with which radio button. The ones that are slightly trickier for me, though still very possible within the normal time frame, are the matching ones where you have like 20 different statements, and you have to match each statement with the person who said it, or something like that. Often times, those have been set up for me like combo boxes, so it takes maybe 5 to 10 seconds extra on each question to make sure I am picking the right thing. But, as I said, listening to jaws At 70% of its maximum speed, while only meeting to really confusing questions occasionally, kind of offsets that extra amount of time. But, I also recognize that is a skill I have acquired through 10+ years of practice, and it is definitely not practical for everybody.
Best,
Kirt

Sent from my iPhone