[nabs-l] Downloading and Protected View

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:31:38 UTC 2013

Hey guys,
I've got an issue that's been going on for awhile. Every time I
download a document (powerpoint, excel spreadsheet, word document,
etc.), it opens in protected view. In powerpoint and excel, I can
click enable editing on my own, but in word, it doesn't let me. Is
there a way to change the settings so downloaded files don't come
through as in protecgted view? This issue kept me from participating
in practice during class today, so definitely a problem, and any help
that you can give would be great.

Thanks,
Jewel