[nabs-l] Hello. Wanted to post something to the list.

Dave Webster dwebster125 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 03:47:32 UTC 2013

Hello listers.  Thanks for all of the great posts.  I know now that long
distance relationships don't usually work.  I should have listened to my
instincts as well but I didn't.  it will take time to get over all the pain
but eventually I'll get over it.  We decided that we shouldn't talk for a
while.  This way both of us can heal.  Its hard though.