[nabs-l] Hello. Wanted to post something to the list.

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 04:18:30 UTC 2013

I hope I didn't come off as saying that long distance relationships
are bad. I didn't mean to. While this is still a very emotional topic
for me, I fully respect the fact that for others, they don't go
through what I went through. All I was trying to convey is that you
should really keep both eyes, ears, and your heart and soul open when
going into these situations. then again, if people thought deeply when
going into any relationship, no matter how near or far the other
person is, they might have more success. On the other hand, being
overly analytical, as I have a tendency to be, has its drawbacks,
namely that I go around and around in endless circles in my head,
never being able to draw any conclusion, endlessly agonizing over
every possible detail of things until I feel like I could explode.
I understand, to a degree, what you're dealing with. I deal with
depression and anxiety as well, and have for most of my life, so I
know how people react to that news. In my last relationship, the guy I
was with liked to tell me how weak I was for being depressed, and how
I was unable to handle everyday stresses. Yet, he was on medications
for depression and anxiety as well, so he was being quite
hypocritical.