[nabs-l] A weird question that came up for me recently.

Ashlee g hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 22:13:54 UTC 2013

They do giver awards for special olempics. I sae it. I see nothing wrong with it. I think we all should have a chance to partisipate in all that life has to offer. Just like there r things in braile, there should b things for us who r blind and have other disabilities.

NOTHING ABOUT US, WITHOUT US. AUTISTICS RULE