[nabs-l] A weird question that came up for me recently.

Ari Damoulakis aridamoulakis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 22:27:42 UTC 2013

Very noble and nice of you Kaiti, the whole thing about the special
olympics and competing against people with worse disabilities. Hi
John, I definitely don't think you must take it as an insult, I think
you're being a bit oversensitive, because first, your professor wanted
you to compete in the Special Olympics because he thinks it is for
people with physical disabilities. I'm sure if he checked and it was
for mentally disabled people he would probably have then changed his
mind. It is probably also very good that he is actually taking an
interest in you and trying to get you involved in things.
Talking about the paraolympics, obviously you guys have heard what has
happened with the whole oscar pastorias thing, I think most of us here
are really quite shocked.
Ari