[nabs-l] Printers

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 02:09:20 UTC 2013

I used to have a HP 5600 series Officejet, but now I have a Canon ImageCLASS
MF8380Cdw and I love it.
>From my recent experiences, the Canon performs much better than the HP, and
the Canon ToolBox software is accessible with a screen reader on the
computer.
Although both the HP and the Canon are all-in-one machines, I went from
inkjet to laser.
Also, the MF8380Cdw allows me to scan and print double sided.

C.C. Alan