[nabs-l] Hello. Wanted to post something to the list.

Ari Damoulakis aridamoulakis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:49:16 UTC 2013

I agree
David is blind, so I think there should be some sort of blind list
where he can discuss these things, because, like it or not, the fact
of blindness sometimes does play a role. Obviously there are
mainstream services he can turn to, but maybe the blindness factor
adds something to the support David is looking for.
I for example, there are many crises and things I would like answers
and help with. There are many mainstream lists for the particular
crisis and questions I have, but I want more a disabled and blindness
point of view, or a disabled support group in dealing with my specific
crisis I'm going through at the moment, but I just can't find one.
Ari