[nabs-l] Forum for discussing social/emotional issues with other blind folks

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-nabs-l at pcdesk.net
Tue Feb 19 03:22:05 UTC 2013

If you are having trouble setting up the list due to accessibility, I
offer my server as a list hosting platform. It would be the same type of
setup as that offered by nfbnet, but I would of course have the archives
private instead of public for this list. I can also assist in list setup
on yahoogroups, googlegroups, or what ever else people decide to use.
Any technical help you require, feel free to ask and if I can provide it
I will.

Joe