[nabs-l] Forum for discussing social/emotional issues with other blind folks

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 03:26:20 UTC 2013

hi joe,

I also have a server running mailman myself, and I thought of using it, but the problem i found is that at least on google people have a fixed domain for subscribing that is already known, where as here we would have to match this list to ac ompletely new domain, and it is hard to separate, then, this list from what is going on at the site of such domain for instance.
that is my only reservation with this option.

Mauricio