[nabs-l] The link to the math accessibility video that I mentioned in the reply to the email that's going around regarding the Trojan email link.

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:32:56 UTC 2013

Good afternoon even though I am technically no longer a student, I figured that some of you might like to see this video about college-level math accessibility. Hopefully this helps someone out, and/or gives them some ideas. Lastly just wondering what you all think of this in general? Please note that this video is not described. But after myself and one other person who is not on this list reviewed the described version I will post a link if there is sufficient interest. Have a great afternoon. The best way I can describe what I'm doing on the student list these days is lurking and occasionally passing some of the good ideas that I see here on to my internship boss. Here is the link to the video.Sincerely Maurice mines secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County chapter. Amateur radio call sign kd0iko.http://youtu.be/sxbYvlPW1Nk