[nabs-l] email accounts being hacked

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 23:09:46 UTC 2013

Kaiti, Andrew and all,

Agreed. For me, Cody's message had his name as the subject and Angela's had
her name as the subject. I will sometimes open emails without subjects, as
sometimes they are legitimate but the sender forgot to add a subject. If the
emails are like the ones Cody and Angela's accounts sent to the list with
only a weird link in the body, I don't click on the link.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair
Public Relations Committee
Maryland Association of Blind Students