[nabs-l] AP Economics - Please Help if you have experience

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 02:03:55 UTC 2013

Hello, I am Miso Kwak who recently joined this e-mail list. I would
appreciate any help regarding the matter below.
I am currently taking AP Economics as a high school senior (semester
long class)
Has anyone taken AP Economics specifically micro in ghih school? Or
maybe introductory micro economics in college?
The textbook is only in brf format and the teacher is trying really
hard to make the tactile graphs (she even learned basic Braille) but I
am struggling so much in this class mainly because of the graphs.
Too late to drop so the best way out is to earn the best grade
possible...
Any tips/solutions please?
Thank you in advance.
Miso Kwak