[nabs-l] AP Economics - Please Help if you have experience

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 02:09:18 UTC 2013

Hi Miso,
I took honors econ about ten years ago, so don't remember it too well,
but wondering if you could get verbal descriptions of the graphs
instead of tactile versions? Some people find these more helpful
especially since tactile graphs aren't always properly scaled, and if
your teacher is going to the trouble of making tactile graphs it will
probably be less work to give you verbal descriptions instead.
HTH,
Arielle