[nabs-l] Paycheck question

Cindy clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:14:12 UTC 2013

I am lucky to work for the state, and I can check online to see how much I've earned and how much was taken out for taxes, medicare, etc. Usually, even if you sign up for direct deposit, you will have to get a paper check for the first paycheck. Also, if you don't have a checkbook, you will need your bank's routing number and your account number to sign up for direct deposit. You can get your routing number by calling or visiting a bank, and you can access your account number by accessing your account online or on the phone. It's always a good idea to note those numbers somewhere. You never know when you'll need to call your bank and provide identifying information before you receive help with your account.

Cindy Bennett
Legislative Coordinator: National Federation of the Blind of Washington
Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology: UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone