[nabs-l] Paycheck question

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:05:31 UTC 2013

And if you are living in the dorms, you may not b able to use family
to read mail, but you can hire someone to read it to you and give them
a few bucks or buy them a coffee each time you meet with them to go
through mail. If you don't get much mail and just want someone to tell
you your paycheck amount, again, it's probably fine to just ask the
bank teller when you go to the bank to deposit or cash the check.
Arielle