[nabs-l] Recommended apps for the I-phone

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 04:22:24 UTC 2013

Hope, LaVonya, and all,

Don't forget that you can use a BrailleNote Apex or a BrailleSense U2
as a bluetooth Braille display with an iPhone or another iOS device.
So if you have either of those note takers, no stand-alone display is
needed.

LaVonya, If you are interested in getting a braille display for your
iPad and you don't have one of the notetakers I mentioned above,
please write me off list and I can give you some information on an
additional source of funding available to students in Maryland.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone