[nabs-l] giving a presentation

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 02:59:46 UTC 2013

If it's in a classroom like the presentation Sophie is giving, that
has always worked in my experience. In fact, the only time I have not
seen blind people use that method successfully is at NFB conventions
when they open the floor to questions after a presenter at a general
session.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone