[nabs-l] nls bard

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 3 18:34:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I’m trying to figure out how to download books from  NLS bard.
I do not get the dialogue box I used to when using internet explorer 8. I assume I have to right click or use the context menu to save the zipped file.
When I go to the notification bar, I hear open only. But I want to save it, right?

After I save it, how do I get the files onto my usb drive to play in either the vr stratus or nls digital player?
I  think I open the zipped file to unzip them, but then what?

Thanks.

Ashley