[nabs-l] giving a presentation

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:59:25 UTC 2013

I have used the NFB convention method several times with middle and
high  school kids and never had any problems or found it less
efficient than hand-raising. Most of the time only one child spoke up
at a time anyway so the name recognition wasn't even necessary. This
was in typical classrooms, so it might be tougher if you are speaking
to an assembly of the entire school.
Arielle