[nabs-l] Anyone used Psychportal?

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 03:21:58 UTC 2013

Good evening,
PsychPortal is something fairly new.  However, I can ask around at my disability office since, some of the staff are blind themselves.  A good start, for you, would be to contact your DS office with the same message you provided to us here regarding your question.  Maybe, they can provide you an accommodation where, they retrieve the readings and convert them if needed.
Best wishes,
William

Sent from my iPad