[nabs-l] Anyone used Psychportal?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 02:05:24 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm Kaiti and I'm a freshman music major and member of the Ohio division.

I was wondering if anyone who has taken some psych courses might be
able to vouch for the accessibility of Psychportal.  Unfortunately,
I'm in one of those situations where the semester starts next week and
my prof for abnormal psych just decided which books we are going to
use.  She says that in lieu of a textbook we will be using an online
thing called Psychportal.  I've googled it but can't seem to test the
accessibility as you need a login name and password.  If anyone has
had some experience with it and could tell me how accessible it is I
would appreciate it.

By the way, I'm using Windows 7 with Firefox and/or IE and JAWS 13.  Thanks.

--
Kaiti