[nabs-l] IPhone 4S vs. IPhone 5: Experiences?

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster at me.com
Sun Jan 6 04:46:08 UTC 2013

Good evening, to talk to someone who has had the iPhone 4 and the  iPhone five I strongly support the iPhone five. The iPhone five is very quick with the voiceover once I press something it immediately is readback literally instantly.I am so partial to the five because of its speed on the Internet as well as accessibility with apps. please if you have any further questions email me off-line at Katherinewebster at me.com
Kate
Sent from my iPhone