[nabs-l] Statistics course

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 16:46:59 UTC 2013

Hi Justin,
During my first year of college I took college algebra and I have a friend who took psychology statistics last year. We are both Braille readers. I found it was helpful to take notes in my preferred format. Any assignments that I needed to turn in I had a scribe for as did she. We both took advantage of the tutoring  center and all of our accommodations.  My best advice would be speak to your professor often, if you need help along the way tutoring and direct instruction from the professor are a good way to go. I never had a problem with accommodations in any of my math or science courses and I'm sure you will be fine.

Best of luck

Bridget

Sent from my iPad