[nabs-l] online schools

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:29:28 UTC 2013

Jess, I attend a seminary which is distance learning based. However, I think
it is emportant to way both the pros and cons of distance learning verses
triditional learning. If their is any way I can help you, please feel free
to contact me. goltingjacksandefur at gmail.com Or Skype at smallistbaby1979
I am three courses away from graduating with doctor of theology from
Andersonville theological seminary. RJ