[nabs-l] online schools

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:55:47 UTC 2013

To tag off of this topic, I'm thinking about attending Southern
Mississippi's online graduate degree program in teaching foreign
languages. Has anybody heard if this is accessible or not?
Jessica, accessibility depends on the program the school you are
considering uses, as well as the technology you have available. What
state do you live in? Some normal state universities offer online
degrees.
Laurel