[nabs-l] is anybody looking for a pacmate with 40 cell braille display?

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:43:55 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I don't often comment or add to the list, but today I have 2 things.
This one, and my second thing will be in another message, because it
is another subject entirely.

I have a pacmate that was purchased for me through my VR services here
in Texas. I no longer need the pac mate but Texas/my VR people won't
take it back. It is broken, won't start, and needs to be sent off for
repairs. I don't have the money to repair it, and my VR people told me
that if I could find another blind person, anywhere in the country,
that wanted it and had the money, $400 or so, to get it fixed, that I
could give it to that person. So, is anybody wanting to buy a pacmate?
I don't want any money for it myself. All you would have to do is pay
for shipping, and pay to have it fixed, and it's yours.
If anybody is interested, you can respond to me privately as not to
clutter up the list and I'd be happy to make arrangements for you to
get it.
Thanks
Laurel