[nabs-l] Scentsy flameless candles

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:49:51 UTC 2013

Hi all,
So I'm now an official Scentsy wickless candles consoltant, meaning I
sell Scentsy. The reason I'm bringing this up is this, it sort of
falls into the category of blindness living. I know a lot of people
like candles, but as blind people, sometimes it's unsafe to have an
open flame around. And, some of us, myself included, just don't feel
comfortable having an actual candle lit around us. Scentsy sells
candle warmers and wax bars. You get a little square of wax, put it in
the warmer, and turn it on. There is a light bulb that heats up the
wax, and then you get the wonderful smell that you would get from
melting wax on a candle. The nice thing is that there is no flame, and
no dripping melting wax. The wax is all in the candle warmer. It's
completely safe, and you can't really burn yourself by touching the
warmer.
I know a lot of us live in dorms, or college apartments, and lit
candles aren't such a good idea.
I just wanted to see if this sounds like anything any of you would be
interested in having, a Scentsy warmer. If you are interested, please
write me off list and I can help you get one. I would prefer that your
to continue receiving messages about this, and I don't want to risk
getting too off topic.
Anyways, let me know if you have questions and/or are interested.
You can also go to http://laurelwheeler.scentsy.us to look at stuff or
place an order.
Laurel