[nabs-l] in class writing

Lavonya Gardner hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:39:03 UTC 2013

Hi Ashley
By the way, that is my middle name. But i use a blue tooth keyboard to type. I can use the on screen, but i do better as a touch typest.  my w p m is 50   with 1 hand. only one of my hands work. so i do better with the external. but the on screen is better for maybe just 1 or 2 words, but that is just how i do it. u may find that the on screen is better for you.

NOTHING ABOUT US, WITHOUT US. AUTISTICS RULE