[nabs-l] in class writing

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 12 01:55:49 UTC 2013

Lavonya,
I'd use a bluetooth keyboard too if I ever got an I device and wished to
send email or compose notes on the word processor.
Can you describe your keyboard? Is it a full size keyboard? If so, is it
fairly portable?
How large is it?
Since we're talking about writing in class, do you find you have enough room
for the keyboard and
your ipad on those small desks?

Thanks.
Ashley