[nabs-l] My Spanish Lab

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 02:37:25 UTC 2013

Hi there. I majored in Spanish and German in school. When I went for my German lab, I had a student assist me with the lab work. You might want to ask the professor if you can work with one of your peers in the class. They would be able to use the computer, and you would tell them the answers to the questions.
Hope this helps!
Hope

Sent from my iPhone