[nabs-l] need some help

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 18:05:29 UTC 2013

Becky,

I have emailed you off list, but in case others are interested here is
how to remove songs.  (Assuming you are running the up-to-date version
of IOS).

Find the song in your ITunes library and when voiceover announces the
name swipe one finger down.  The phone should then say delete.  If
this is what you want to do double tap and the song will be removed
from your phone.

HTH

Kaiti