[nabs-l] Question for you all

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 05:13:59 UTC 2013

Hello,
I always find that communication fully is always the best thing.
I tell my parents just about everything and anyone I'm in a relationship
with. It makes for very little drama and a very trusting and open life
stile.
I would tell them asap, but I would make it very formal. As long as you are
above 18 there is nothing they can do. You have the upper hand, but you
should let them know that you will be learning some very important life
lessons living away from your home and to please feel free to call you, but
you would like to spread your wings and fly.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs