[nabs-l] Happy Inauguration Day

Preston Gaylor pgradioman at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:41:12 UTC 2013

Hello all:
I listened to the Inaugation speech on the radio on WNEW 99.1 FM out of DC.
Since I'm on the PA maryland border, I can get their signal very well!
President Obama's address was very inspiring and interesting.
I hope that his second term as president will be as better as the first one!
Happy Inaugration Day and MLK Day to all!
Preston

Sent from my iPod