[nabs-l] Happy Inauguration Day

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:21:13 UTC 2013

Roanna and all,

	I too listened to the inauguration ceremony online via the MusicDock
app on my iPhone and found it very moving. Although I do not always agree
with President Obama (in fact, I don't usually agree with him,) I thought
his inaugural address was both well delivered and well-written, perhaps more
memorable than his first inaugural speech. I must say also that the
commentators from Sirius XM's Potus channel gave wonderful commentary,
description and analysis from the Capitol. This description made listening
to the festivities very enjoyable for me. If only I could say the same about
the accessibility of Sirius XM's Web site and iOS app...

	Happy inauguration day and Martin Luther King holiday to all!

Chris Nusbaum