[nabs-l] Happy Inauguration Day

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 22 05:29:02 UTC 2013

Laurel,
Same here; while I don't always agree with his political stances, I do hope
he leads the country well and I also pray for him and the direction of the
country. I saw exerpts of the inaugural balls too tonight. Joe Biden
addressed the wounded soldiers and that was quite moving.

Did anyone see it audio described? I heard one channel did this, but I don't
know which one and I don't know how to get audio description here.
The neat thing also about inaugurations is the music from the bands
preceeding the parade.

Ashley