[nabs-l] Happy Inauguration Day

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:55:54 UTC 2013

Ashley,

I didn't get to hear VP Biden's speech to the wounded soldiers, but I
have no doubt that it was very moving as you said. If you are talking
about the TV channel that did the audio description, it was probably
PBS. They do their audio description on the SAP (second audio program)
channel. Do you know how to turn that on?

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/avila.bert.humberto2%40g