[nabs-l] is anyone else having problems with bookshare an the braillenote?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 02:14:42 UTC 2013

Kaiti and all,

	Actually, I'm on the beta team for Bookshare, and as of this writing
we (or at least I) haven't gotten any emails from the Bookshare people about
any new beta tests. The last note I got from them was back in December about
some tests on a new Web Reader feature they were trying out. I had already
tested this feature in November, but it seemed as though they had fixed some
bugs we had noticed then and wanted to do another test before public
release. When I wrote the project manager back and asked her what was going
on and when these tests would be done, she said I would hear back from them
when they were ready to do another test. I have not heard back yet. Since I
have a direct line of communication with the Bookshare project manager, I
may write to her about this security alert dialogue problem and see if she
could give us some more information.

Chris