[nabs-l] Siri was RE: I devices accessibility

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 23:20:22 UTC 2013

Joshua,
I only know a little about Siri because my family uses it on their iPhones.
It’s a feature where you talk to it and it searches for certain
items or calls people. You can ask it to search for nearby restaurants and
locations; also ask it for sports scores.

I also asked if it can be used with itunes as a way of asking the device to
play your songs in place of using the tapping gestures.
Apparently, you can ask Siri for specific music too, based on some replies
I've seen.

Ashley