[nabs-l] Siri was RE: I devices accessibility

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:34:26 UTC 2013

Ashley,
That's about half of what Siri does. You can also use it to dictate things you would normally type. I usually do this, for the sake of convenience, even know it sometimes having issues understanding my voice for some reason. See? That, right there, was a case in point. :-) Still, that being said, I think it works better for most people than it does for me.

Sent from my iPhone