[nabs-l] More Learning Ally problems!

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Wed Jan 30 16:46:01 UTC 2013

Okay!
I tried this online thing again, and tried to open book manager.
When I did, I had one sample library book, "The Wind and the Willows," or something like that.
It would not play my books that I needed for class!
I'm tired of this!
I also got a daizy player that they loaned to me, but there's a problem with that!
It won't work!
I have an assignment due on Friday, and a test on Monday!
This is pathetic!
Let alone the fact that they have that unprofessional holding music!
I'm not putting up with the run-around that I'm getting from them, anymore!
Good grief!
Blessings, Joshua